Dsuvia 30 mcg (Sufentanil)
$550.00 – $4,200.00
DSUVIA is indicated for the management of acute pain, severe enough to require an opioid analgesic and for which alternative treatments are inadequate, in adults. DSUVIA is for use in a certified medically supervised healthcare setting, such as hospitals, surgical centers, and emergency departments
- Additional information
- Reviews (11)
Buy dsuvia 30 mcg online
Furthermore ,DSUVIA is indicated for the management of acute pain, severe enough to require an opioid analgesic and for which alternative treatments are inadequate, in adults. DSUVIA is for use in a certified medically supervised healthcare setting, such as hospitals, surgical centers, and emergency departments.
Limitations of Use:
- Not for home use or for use in children. Discontinue treatment with DSUVIA before patients leave the certified medically supervised healthcare setting.
- Not for use for more than 72 hours. The use of DSUVIA beyond 72 hours has not been studied.
- Only to be administered by a healthcare provider.
- Because of the risks of addiction, abuse, and misuse with opioids, even at recommended doses, reserve DSUVIA for use in patients for whom alternative treatment options [e.g., non-opioid analgesics or opioid combination products.
- Significant respiratory depression
- Acute or severe bronchial asthma in an unmonitored setting or in the absence of resuscitative equipment
- Known or suspected gastrointestinal obstruction, including paralytic ileus
- Known hypersensitivity to sufentanil or components of DSUVIA.
Warnings and Precautions:
- Accidental ingestion or exposure to even one dose of DSUVIA, especially in children, can result in respiratory depression and death due to an overdose of sufentanil.
- DSUVIA is for use in adult patients only in a certified medically supervised healthcare setting. Use of DSUVIA outside of this setting can increase the risk of accidental exposure in others for whom it is not prescribed, causing fatal respiratory depression. Discontinue use of DSUVIA prior to discharge or transfer from the certified medically supervised healthcare setting. DSUVIA is not for home or pediatric use.
- DSUVIA contains sufentanil, a Schedule II controlled substance. As an opioid, DSUVIA exposes users to the risks of addiction, abuse, and misuse.
- Profound sedation, respiratory depression, coma, and death may result from the concomitant use of DSUVIA with benzodiazepines or other CNS depressants (e.g., non-benzodiazepine sedatives/hypnotics, anxiolytics, tranquilizers, muscle relaxants, general anesthetics, antipsychotics, other opioids, alcohol). Because of these risks, reserve concomitant prescribing of these drugs for use in patients for whom alternative treatment options are inadequate.
- Management of respiratory depression may include close observation, supportive measures, and use of opioid antagonists, depending on the patient’s clinical status.
- As with all opioids, sufentanil may produce bradycardia or hypotension in some patients.
- Insufficient data are available on the use of DSUVIA in patients with severe liver or kidney impairment.
10pills, 25pills, 50pills, 100pills, 150pills
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.